? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (413 Ratings)??91 Grabs Today. 83958 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????????????????????????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (34 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 45044 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Big_Pun_and_Biggie_Smalls-Tribute_To_The_Greastest-2000-

Artist: Big Pun And Biggie Smalls ¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¯ Album: Tribute to the Greastest ¯¦¦¦
¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¦ Record Label: Bootleg Records ____ ¯¯¯¦
____ ¯ ¦ ¯_¦__
¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦___________________________________________________¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯ ¯
¦____ ____¦ _
_ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ _
¯¦¦¦¦__¦___ Street Date: 00/00/00 ___¦__¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦ ¦ ¦ Ripped Date: 06/12/00 ¦ ¦ ¦¦¦¦
¦¯¯¦¦¦¦ ¯¯¯ Genre: Rap ¯¯¯ ¦¦¦¦¯¯¦
¦¦¦¦¦ _ Year: 2000 _ ¦¦¦¦¦¯¯
¦¦¦¦¯¯ Ripper: Platinum Playaz ¯¯¯¦¦¦
¦¦_______________________________________________________________¦¦
¦¯ ¯¦_
_¦__ ¯ Release Infomation ¦¦ ¯_¦__
¯ ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_________________________________________________¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯ ¯
_ ¦____
_ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ _
¦¦¦¦ Sorry for that fucked up bootleg of ruff ryders 2, I am ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ hitting you up better this time. Check it, its a compliation¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ of Big Pun and Biggie Smalls, the greatest hits from them, ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ you gotta download this shit if you like either one, mixed ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ by DJ Ty Boogie or something like that....anyway, R.I.P. ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ B I G P U N ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ B I G G I E S M A L L S ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ aka ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ Christopher Rios ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ Chirstopher Wallace ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ No shouts cause no one likes my shit, so fuck ya'll! ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ To My #cablerapmp3 dawgs, ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ Phatkap, one luv dawg! ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ RichyRich + Konfusion ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ + Tha Two Man Team fo' the Y 2 G + ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ *-+__+-Platinum Playaz Clique-+__+-* ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ $ * + - - + $ - + R I C H Y R I C H ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ + - $ + - - + * $ ¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¦¦¦
¯ ¦ _ ¯
¦¦_______________________________________________________________¦¦
¦¯ ¯¦_
_¦__ ¯ Track Listing: ¦¦ ¯_¦__
¯ ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_________________________________________________¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯ ¯
_ ¦____ ____¦ _
_ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ _
¯¦¦¦¦¦_¦ No. Time Track Title ¦¦_¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦ 01 0:32 Angie Martinez Intro ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 02 6:09 Tribute to Pun Poem ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 03 1:10 Noreaga Hot '97 Interview ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 04 4:14 Noreaga Big Pun Tribute ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 05 2:58 Big Pun - It's So Hard ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 06 3:25 Fat Joe - Bet Ya Man Can't ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 07 4:01 Big Pun - Still Not a Player ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 08 3:28 Big Pun feat. Noreaga- We Came Up ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 09 1:04 Big Pun Interview ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 10 1:49 Noreaga feat. Big Pun - Banned From TV ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 11 1:31 Fat Joe feat. Big Pun - John Blaze ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 12 2:13 Big Pun - You Ain't a Killa ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 13 0:44 Prodigy from Mobb Deep Interview ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 14 3:11 Big Pun - Unknown ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 15 1:48 Big Pun Feat. Fat Joe - Twinz ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 16 0:50 Big Pun - Packinamac Interlude ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 17 1:14 Terror Squad - What About Pun ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 18 2:28 Big Pun - Leather Face ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 19 0:35 Big Pun - Outro ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 20 1:46 B.I.G. - Intro ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 21 4:52 B.I.G. - Juicy ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 22 4:16 B.I.G. feat Faith Evans - One More Chance ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ (Remix) ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 23 1:25 Junior Mafia feat. B.I.G. - Get Money ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 24 3:03 B.I.G. - Bad Boys ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 25 2:14 B.I.G. - Dreams of Fucking an R&B Bitch ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 26 1:22 B.I.G. - Flava In Ya Ear ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 27 2:13 B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 28 2:25 B.I.G. feat. R. Kelly - Fucking You Tonight ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 29 2:00 B.I.G. feat. R. Kelly - Fucking You Tonight ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 30 1:38 B.I.G. - Kick In The Door ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦ 31 3:13 B.I.G. - Ten Commandments ¦¦¦¦ ¯¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦_ _¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¯¯¯ CD Time: 1hr13min .. Total Size: 101MB .. ¯¯¯¦¦¦


http://9f27c783.linkbucks.com

0 comments: